Skip to main content

Shake Satan

>**This can really make you think. It actually

>made me mad while I was reading it, but I had to

>send it because of the P.S. This is deep... and I

>wasn't going to forward or share it, but that

>last

>line... you'll see. **********

>

>It really made me think woah!! damn,is satan

>around me???? ya Allah , Forgive me..

>

>A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

>I saw you yesterday as you began your daily

>chores.

>You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr.

>As a matter of fact, you didn't even say

>Bismillah

>before your meals, or

>pray Isha before going to bed last night.

>You are so unthankful, I like that about you.

>I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not

>changed your way of living,

>Fool, you are mine.

>Remember, you and I have been going steady for

>years,

>and I still don't love you yet.

>As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate

>Allah.

>I am only using you to get even with Allah.

>He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use

>you as long as possible

> to pay him back.

>You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great

>plans in store for you.

>But you have yielded your life to me,

>and I'm going to make your life a living hell.

>That way, we'll be together twice.

>This will really hurt Allah.

>Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss

>in your life

>with all of the good times we've had.

>We have been watching dirty movies, cursing

>people

>out, stealing,

>lying, being hypocritical, fornicating,

>overeating, telling dirty jokes,

>gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing

>people,

>disrespecting adults,

>and those in leadership positions, no respect for

>the Mosque, bad attitudes.

>SURELY you don't want to give all this up.

>Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever.

>I've got some hot plans for us.

>This is just a letter of appreciation from me to

>you.

>I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you

>for most of your foolish life.

>You are so gullible, I laugh at you.

>When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA HA

>HA,

>you make me sick.

>Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life.

>You look 20 years older, and now, I need new

>blood.

>So go ahead and teach some children how to sin.

>All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink

>while under-aged,

>cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being

>as selfish as possible.

>Do all of this in the presence of children and

>they will do it too.

>Kids are like that.

>Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now.

>I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you

>again.

>If you were smart, you would run somewhere,

>repent

>for your sins,

>and live for Allah with what little bit of life

>that you have left.

>It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your

>age and still sinning,

>it's becoming a bit ridiculous.

>Don't get me wrong, I still hate you.

>IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR

>ALLAH.

>

>PS If you really love me, you won't share this

>letter with anyone.

>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANNE-DEMONIUM

The scene resembled that of a pre-independent era, set in the Indian territory of Puducherry, where the French were trying to infiltrate India and inflict pain upon us with their advanced weapons. Except that it was mid-May 2007 in the French town of Cannes and it was the Indians trying to infiltrate France and inflict pain upon them with our Bollywood movies. One of the stars who made her presence felt at the Cannes Fest was Preity Zinta who was there to promote her theory that she did not have an affair with Louis the XVI that caused a rift between him and Marie Antoinette. The French media responded by asking her, “Qui l’enfer vous est?” (Who the hell are you?). She screamed a flurry of obscenities in Hindi at them and asked them to pardon her French. Rumors floated that Hrithik Roshan was seen flying around the area with his right hand up in the air screaming, “The double-thumb is here.”John Abraham,

Avoid mouth contact with bottles and soft drink cans

This incident happened recently in Delhi and we need to be even more careful everywhere. A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of coke. On Monday she was taken into ICU and on Wednesday she died. The autopsy revealed a certain germ Leptospira caused by the can of coke from which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deadly substances. It is recommended to clean the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them as they have been  stocked in warehouses and transported straightthe shops without being cleaned. A study in Spain showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets i.e. full of germs and  bacteria. So to wash them with water is advised before making any contact with mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident. Remember to always use a glass or a straw and pass this on to everyone you care about. Take Ca

Need time to accept what u know already